Yolanda Adams brings a her new single “Be Still” to the world and it is destined to be a Gospel classic. The first thing you notice in the song is that it is perfect for meditation, before or after your prayer time. Even if you want to just sit and write in your journal, the notes wrap you in an inspirational mind set that is both calming but encouraging. Particularly, if you are focusing on getting your prayer life in order. If that is your goal than this is the song for you.
Having heard only this one track I can say we must be in for a real treat from this album.
Yolanda’s new CD, Becoming, will be available exclusively at Walmart. The release date is May 3, 2011, but you can pre-order the album today at the Walmart website.
The single can be ordered on yolandaadamslive.com.
The song is a comforting reminder that we need to be still and listen.
It was produced by Drathoven.
Meet Gospel’s Best Female Voices Today
- Piers Morgan’s Top Wedding Tips with Jane Seymour
- Tavis Smiley Releases New Book On Failing
- 42nd Annual GMA Dove Awards
- Shocking Video Of St. Louis Tornado Tearing Through Airport
- Smart Black Girls, Dumb Thugs, Drugs, Guns And Murder