The magical moment the entire world has been waiting on for most of this year has finally occurred as Britain welcomes the newest royal couple – Prince William and his new bride Catherine (Kate) Middleton in what was described as the most fabulous ceremony for the world to see in a very long time.
All day, we’re sure there will be tons of big things and special moments behind the scenes of the ceremony to share with you all so stay tuned for the latest right here.
WATCH THE ROYAL “I DO” BELOW:
Prince William and Catherine Middleton say “I do” inside Westminster Abbey on April 29, 2011.
ADDITIONAL ROYAL WEDDING COVERAGE:
- Republican: Blacks Are In Prison Because They Don’t Want To Study
- Michael Vick Discusses the NFL
- Dance Theater Of Harlem Honors Founder At Inaugural Gala
- South Africa Honors Photographer Who Took Iconic Soweto Picture
- Fed Up! Students Defending Ethnic Studies Take Over Board Meeting