With Mother’s Day just around the corner, it’s often difficult for any mother to really enjoy the day especially when a child she brought into the world is no longer physically present.
The tragic and heartbreaking story of the death of a young man like Chris Henry reminds of us just how easy it is for someone filled with so much promise and even bigger dreams can slip away from us. This week, however we along with the cast of co-hosts on The Talk are honoring the memory of Chris Henry plus saluting his beloved mother on her special day as well.
Check out The Talk’s brand new ‘Amazing Moms’ series with Carolyn Glaspy who donated her son Cincinnati Bengals’ Chris Henry’s organs after he passed away tragically in 2009.
- Soledad O’Brien Discusses Death of Osama Bin Laden
- Niecy Nash’s Countdown to Mother’s Day
- “The Donald” Trump responds to Obama
- The Man Behing The Terror (History of Bin Laden
- Glenn Beck: “Hey Let’s Kill Obama…I Mean Bin Laden”