Sheryl Crow isn’t the only celebrity chiming in this week on the biggest undertaking in modern history. Watch the clip below as she openly describes the mixed emotions she has on the news of Osama Bin Laden’s death.
We also hear from Sheryl Crow about how she says she experienced a sense of patriotism in the midst of it all when she discovered like the rest of the world that Osama Bin Laden had been killed.
Do you feel the same way? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board about where you were and how you felt when you heard the news, too.
- The World Reacts to the Death of Osama Bin Laden
- Obama’s Statement on Death of Osama bin Laden
- Does Killing Osama Mean The End Of Al Qaeda?
- Osama Bin Laden Is Dead
MORE FROM THE GAYLE KING SHOW:
- Teacher Mocks Muslim Student “I Heard About Your Uncle”
- Young Stroke Survivors Warn They Can Happen To Anyone
- 4 Kappas Charged With Shooting Pledges With BB Gun
- White House Will Not Release Photo Of Dead Bin Laden
- Africa’s Porn Industry Emerges As A Means To Escape Poverty