According the National Enquirer, Whitney Houston is suffering from Emphysema. They say a source revealed that the singer is in the beginning stages of the lung disease, and has been instructed by doctors to give up her smoking habit.
The 47-year-old has been known to smoke cigarettes, a habit that her 18-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina may have picked up – as photographers have caught her puffing away. Evidence of possible lung problems were brought to the forefront last year when Houston, while on tour, was unable to perform several of her hits without her voice cracking and becoming short of breath.
According to the Enquirer, Bobbi Kristina, who was allegedly in rehab for her own drug addiction, is said to be desperately trying to save her mother’s life by getting her to stop smoking. As previously reported, Whitney Houston enrolled in an outpatient rehab program in May. Houston has yet to release a statement confirming or denying that she has emphysema. Check out more on the story below via the links provided.
- Fetus With 300 Friends’ Page Deleted From Facebook
- Local Families Lost in Custody Battle with Job & Family Services
- Is Weiner Scandal Retaliation From Clarence Thomas?
- Cadbury Incident Shows Corporate Ignorance
- Weinergate Scandal Lands College Student In National Spotlight