Local grandmother Margaret Whigham-Moore of Springdale is in trouble this week for what police say is an unruly beating that landed her behind bars.
The 48-year-old woman was arrested and jailed Tuesday after she was accused of beating her 11-year-old grandson with a belt leaving reportedly 45 large, noticeable welts on his body all because he went to an area Quick-n-Kold without her permission.
Today, the topic came up on The Lincoln Ware Show as local listeners learned more about the story that’s still unfolding as we speak.
How do you feel about this type of discipline? Should she have been arrested? What are your thoughts? Share them with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile.
- Creflo Dollar Orders Bishop Eddie Long’s Members to Go Back
- Black Children Consume More Media Than Any Other Race
- CNN’s ‘The Sissy Boy Experiment’, No Stranger To Black Community
- White House Summit Inspires Black Entrepreneurs
- Patti LaBelle to Be Honored at BET Awards