Think of the worst, funniest and most embarrassing moment of your life. Then think about having to explain that with a straight face while hundreds of thousands of people are watching live on TV. Think you can pull it off?
Sure enough, someone on live TV thought they could. That’s why journalists, news anchors and reporters prove to us time and time again that they’re just as human as we are.
Check out the funniest moment in TV to occur in a long time as a FOX news anchor struggles to get through a recent story about…well, flatulence. (I think it’s safe to use that word to evoke enough laughter for the day.)
- Jill Scott Debuts at Number One
- Why Black People Die From Heart Attacks More Often Than Others
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Herman Cain’s Politics Are A “Joke”
- NewsOne Interviews Hampton Valedictorian Jeffrey Eugene
- Statue Of Famed Boxer Jack Johnson Sparks Controversy