Our hot topic of discussion today certainly has already received a ton of responses, but for those of you not able to get through the line today or those who wish to comment with a direct response, please take a moment to share your comments on the area violence and shootings that have recently taken place in Cincinnati.
Are we doing enough to stop the violence in Cincinnati? Is there really a solution? How do you feel about traveling downtown or to other parts of the city where violence is at an all-time high?
Log in below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to leave a comment. Cincinnati, this is your turn to speak out.
We want to hear from you if you have any selections, comments, or responses.
- Live on The Lincoln Ware Show – Call 513-749-1230 to talk to Lincoln Ware live on the show!
- Meebo Live Web Chat
- Via Twitter
- Via Facebook
- Mobile Text Club – 96230
- Black College Student Says He Was Beaten For Talking To White Girl1 comment · 11 hours ago
- Kwame Kilpatrick Breaks His Silence8 comments · 4 days ago
- Herman Cain: Impeaching Obama “Would Be A Great Thing To Do”4 comments · 4 days ago
- Woman Charged with Domestic Violence for Beating Partner with Sex Toy2 comments · 2 days ago
- Limbaugh: “Where Are Obama’s Ex-Girlfriends?”2 comments · 4 days ago