Today on The Lincoln Ware Show, we heard from Cincinnati Police Chief James E. Craig with his reactions to a variety of pressing issues. At the forefront of today’s conversations were the recent shootings involving Cincinnati police officers and local armed teens – two separate incidences of violent crimes taking place right in our own backyards and right in our city’s core on Fountain Square.
Cincinnati Police Chief James E. Craig visits The Lincoln Ware Show on Monday, August 22, 2011.
The listening audience had quite a few questions for the Craig and for those of you who might have missed any part of the conversation, we’re glad to provide you not only with a recap and exclusive footage from inside the studio, but also a chance for you to submit your comments and questions which didn’t make on the show.
After viewing the interview and listening to the reactions and potential solutions to the violence in our city, feel free to ask yourself some of these same questions:
- Is there a solution to the violence and crime that we have not yet implemented as a city?
- Are curfews necessary and beneficial at this point?
- What kinds of results are we really looking for?
- Do you mentor children, youth and young adults on your own?
- What intervention practices have worked in other cities to stop gun violence and crime?
- Who is ultimately responsible for all of this?
Check out the live conversations below.
Share your thoughts on the interview below on the message board. Using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Jalen Rose Released from Jail
- Herman Cain: Impeaching Obama “Would Be A Great Thing To Do”
- T.I. Releases Final Message from Prison
- Up And Coming Rapper Found Shot And Burned In SUV
- Police: Drugs Found On Deceased Megachurch Pastor
Cincinnati Police Chief – James Craig