The “Queen of Hip Hop & Soul” shares her thoughts on Amy Winehouse’s death.
“I got up and read the message about her death and just lay back down again. I kept getting up and laying back down for some reason. I’d always wanted to work with Amy, so I just couldn’t believe it, really.”
Queen Of Hip-Hop Soul
- Buzz in the Community – September 12th-18th Edition
- Dr. Boyce: Note To Arizona State – Students Should Not Wear Black Face
- What Really Happened at The Katt Williams Comedy Show in Cincinnati?
- Football Fans Show Up To Game In Blackface
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Katt Williams Addresses Booing Fans in Cincinnati
- BET Sunday Best Crowns Season IV Winner Amber Bullock