On an all-new season of Ask Oprah’s All Stars, Dr. Phil, Suze Orman and Dr. Oz team up to answer the most pressing viewer questions about health, wealth and mental well-being. This week, their early responses to the show’s hot topics have everyone talking about the season premiere coming next month which also features appearances from Gayle King.
Watch the first 5 minutes of the season two premiere episode right here if you’re just as eager as we are to see the show. Be sure to then tune in for the season premiere on Sunday, October 16th at 8/7c, part of a whole new season of OWN created just for you.
For more on Ask Oprah’s All Stars, visit the links below. Will you be watching along with us? Let us know below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and comment.
- Michael Jackson’s Son May Testify Against Conrad Murray
- Sickening! 8 Kids Taken From Foster Care Found Safe In Pa.
- Isis Brantley: Why Would I Hide A Bomb In My Afro?
- Limbaugh Says Herman Cain Would Be First Black President Due To Slavery
- Was The Associated Press’ Transcription Of Obama’s CBC Speech “Racist?”