Everyone knows Black Friday can be one of the best times to go Christmas shopping. But there isn’t always a guarantee of a good deal. It can be crazy in those shops the day after Thanksgiving! Below is a list of things you should avoid buying!
2. Game consoles with buddle items
3. Brand name HDTV’s
4. Latest digital camera
5. Christmas decorations
To see the full list, click HERE
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Cranley Announces Run For Mayor
- Council Votes to Give Milton Dohoney a Raise and Bonus
- Is Cornel West Fighting For Poverty Or Ego?
- Mississippi Plane Crash Kills Three
- Eric Holder, Other High-Ranking Officials Were Aware Of Petraeus Affair Since The Summer
- Cincinnati’s Economic Recovery Moving at a Fast Pace
- Schuler Released One Year After Convicted Of Sex With Students