Bullying never goes unpunished, at least that is the message that canton police are sending with one of their most recent sentences. 43-year-old William Bailey has been sentenced to a month in jail after making fun of a young girl with Cerebral Palsy. Baily was caught after a video was released of him making fun of how the girl walked at a bus stop in October. The video of him imitating her reached Television news. In a statement on Tuesday, Bailey apologized to the girl and family. For more on this story, click HERE
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Does The GOP Have A ‘Blackface’ Problem?
- Florida Woman Arrested After Beating Up Boyfriend For Bad Sex
- Unarmed Florida Teen Shot Multiple Times Over Loud Music
- Report: Black-Owned Banks Are Diminishing
- Breaking News: Young Gay, Bisexual Black Males Hit Hardest By HIV Infection
- Happy 70th Birthday To Late Rock And Roll Legend Jimi Hendrix!
- Is Cory Booker’s Food Stamp Pledge Out Of Line?