A recent poll taken by the group Public Policy Polling found that folks across the country actually like cockroaches — among other disturbing things — more than the folks who make up Congress.
SEE ALSO: Maybe Obama Needs A Binder Full Of Women
The survey reportedly asked 830 registered voters to pick between Congress and 26 people, places, or things, such as faux-politician Donald Trump (42 Congress vs. 44 Trump) and head lice (19 Congress vs 67 head lice). Unfortunately for those men and women who represent us in our nation’s capital, they wound up on the losing end of some pretty vile pickings.
Other interesting results from the poll were pretty eye-opening, such as the fact that poll participants had a higher opinion of root canals (56) than Congress (32); used car salesmen (57) vs. Congress (32), and traffic jams (56) compared to Congress (34).
Congress did have some wins, though. They are actually more preferred than gonorrhea (53-28), meth labs (60-21), and the infamous first family of obnoxious TV, the Kardashians (49-36).
Congress’s overall favorability rating stands at just 9 percent favorable, with 85 percent of those polled viewing Congress as unfavorable. According to Dean Debnam, president of Public Policy Polling, the government body’s rating has recently taken an even further dive, “We all know Congress is unpopular, but the fact that the voters like it even less than cockroaches, lice, and Genghis Khan really shows how far its esteem has fallen with the American public over the last few weeks.”
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- WOW! Minnesota Reporter Tackled on Live TV [Video]
- Report: Council Explores Buying Outdoor Toliets Worth $100,000 Each
- Arrogant Gun Lobby Shoots Self In Foot With MLK Day Gun Appreciation Rallies
- 103-Year-Old Man Reveals His Fountain Of Youth Secrets
- New York Woman Given 6 Months To Live Due To Hospital Mistake
- $1 Million Donations Wanted For Obama’s Inauguration
- Sharpton’s National Action Network Calls For Boycott Of ‘Django Unchained’ Action Figures