Their report also stated that there were reports of coercion and that Sasaki would at times frame the sexual contact as being a form of Zen teaching, or otherwise beneficial to the student.
The council did a terrific job, considering morale and support for such an endeavor sure seemed to be at a low in the Zen community at large. It felt as though we’d arrived at some snapping point for readers who were sick of the coverage. The council, in my opinion, really deserves the thanks of the community. They collectively put in a lot of hours to offer us their report.
Take a moment and read the news.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Online Video Game Portrays Chris Dorner As Hero
- Detroit Man Still Pays Child Support For Son Who Died 25 Years Ago
- Mom Cuffed After Stripping On Stage At Son’s School Assembly
- Stair Marathon at Carew Tower Raises Awareness of Lung Diseases
- What’s Closed on President’s Day?
- The 9th Annual Buzz Black Book Fair
- Real Life Armageddon! Videos Of Meteor Hitting Earth! [VIDEOS]