Most people don’t plan to fail they fail to plan. And there is a high price to pay for waiting to create your families financial solution. As a result, a lot of consumers are disillusioned to believe that they will be able to draw from the benefits of Social Security when they retire. The problem with that is, although YOU may be contributing to the Social Security fund through regular payroll deductions, what YOU contribute isn’t being banked for YOU when YOU retire. It’s a first-come-first-served program. And if there is nothing left for YOU when YOU retire, oh well. The crazy part is, the Social Security Administration told you to find another alternative. But because most people haven’t read the document, they haven’t a clue.
Listen, no matter how old you are right now, you will retire one day – God willing. Because the retirement age has increased, people are having to work longer which means they enjoy less and less time spent in their ”golden years”. If you haven’t done so already, begin taking steps to create an incredible financial future for your family. Don’t depend on Social Security or any other system to sustain your loved ones. Make sure that you are dotting the “i’s” and crossing the “t’s” for yourself. Save! Invest! And do it aggressively so that you don’t retire broke. In that way, if there isn’t anything available for you with Social Security, you would have already prepared yourself for the coldest days.
Until next time,
Regional Vice President (Primerica)
- Mayor Mallory Picks Spain Over U.S. to Manufacture Cincy Streetcar
- Automatic Federal Budget Cuts Scheduled to Begin This Friday
- Man Falls to His Death Off Downtown Hotel Balcony
- Kid President: YouTube Sensation Helps President Obama With White House Easter Egg Roll Lottery [VIDEO]
- N.Y.C. Fourth Grade Teacher Apologizes For Assigning Slavery Word Problems To Students
- Elisa Lam: Dead Body Found In Water Tank At LA Hotel [VIDEO]
- President Meets With African-American Leaders To Address Economic Concerns