Meet Tshepo Cameron Modisane and Thoba Calvin Sithole, both 27 of Africa. They just made history as the first legal gay African wedding. The two were wished well by friends, family and many onlookers at the traditional African wedding.
In an interview at the ceremony, Mr Modisane said the wedding went “against the idea that being gay isn’t African. Being gay is as African as being black.”
Check out video of the wedding:
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Local High School Warns Against Students Playing in ‘Nerf Wars’
- More Allegations of Voter Fraud Revealed
- Judge to Allow Shooting Victim’s Eye Blinks As Testimony for Trial
- Miami Mayoral Candidate Victim Of Voodoo
- Ex-Drug Addict Brings The Homeless From The Streets To God’s House
- Mattel Refuses Harlem Mother’s Appeal For Black Barbie Party Supplies
- Obama Administration: ‘Affordable Care Act’ Can Help Minorities Overcome Health Disparities