An unidentified woman was captured on cellphone video tossing aside a child believed to be her daughter to fight another passenger on a city bus, Live Leaks reports.
SEE ALSO: On Sex, Race And Tyga At Harvard
The two-minute video shows the mother arguing with another woman on a Connecticut public bus for reasons not exactly clear. Though it appears that women were going back and forth over a relationship a relative of the mother had with the other woman’s boyfriend.
“Somebody grab my baby!,” the unidentified women yells. “Somebody grab my baby! I will thrash you on this bus! I will beat the sh*t out of you on this bus, little girl.”
A voice blaring from of an overhead sound system can be heard asking the ladies to calm down, but the altercation only gets worse.
The woman holding the baby goes on to express her anger about what she feels is the other passenger’s disrespect towards her in from of her baby. Eventually, the woman tosses her baby to another passenger, charges the woman and a brawl ensues.
“Oh my God,” a voice out of the camera is heard saying at the shock of the woman tossing her baby aside to fight the woman.
Watch video of the brawl below:
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Dr. Carson Withdraws From John Hopkins’ Commencement Ceremony [VIDEO]
- 3 Steps To Better Workplace Communication
- White House Denies Jay-Z Spoke With President Obama About Cuba Trip
- UPDATE: Trayvon’s Parents Respond To Gladys Zimmerman’s ‘Disingenuous, Disrespectful’ Letter
- N.A.N.Young Professionals Panel Says Mentors Are Key To Success
- Kansas GOP Official: ‘I Built Habitat Homes For Colored People!’
- 7 Interesting Details To Know About President’s 2014 Budget