For many, first dates bring uncomfortable small talk, inquiring questions, and the possibility of what may come after it ends. For Nimeha Milien, it brought about a carjacking, according to the N.Y. Daily News.
Milien says she agreed to go out on a date with 19-year-old Donald McGee (pictured) Friday evening, after he sent her a series of texts. Even though she’d never met him before, Milien went ahead and picked up McGee in Palm Beach County, Fla. McGee reportedly asked if they could go to Milien’s home, but she opted for a stroll in nearby Ocean Intel Park.
But the 21-year-old says she couldn’t anticipate what would come next.
After dropping him off at a Wendy’s, McGee allegedly produced a .380 caliber handgun and forced Milien out. He then drove off with her car.
Milien immediately ran to a local gas station and called 911. Police reportedly chased McGee on I-95 for eight miles before his vehicle got stuck in dirt.
Watch news coverage of McGee allegedly carjacking Milien here:
Officials have charged McGee with armed carjacking, robbery with a firearm, marijuana possession, driving without a license, and fleeing police.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Grand Jury Declines to Convict Hamilton Store Owner on Gun Charges
- CNN Anchor John King Admits “Dark-Skinned Male” Comment Hurt Credibility
- Former NKU Athletic Director Accused of Stealing $150k from School
- Hamilton Man Convicted of Murder Faces Life Prison Sentence
- African Students Create Anti-Malaria Soap, Win Business Competition
- Ginger Howard: 18-Year-Old Is Youngest Black Female Pro-Golfer
- AP Hacked: Tweets Obama Injured After Explosions at White House