Video of a 19-year-old woman who is reportedly pregnant and fighting two other women on a public bus in Houston is making its way around the web.
The video shows 19-year-old Teannia Miller fighting with 42-year-old Regina Banks and her 15-year-old daughter on a Metro bus at about 3 p.m. on Thursday, KHOU-TV Channel 11 reports. The fight starts at the back and carries over to the middle of the bus and on to the street. A man actually appears in the video trying to break up the fight and calm the situation. But, minutes later, the women resume fighting.
But this time, Miller is the aggressor.
The bus driver eventually pulls over and is seen on the phone calling the cops. When the cops arrived on the scene, they asked if anyone captured the fight on cellphone camera. No one spoke up. But the video found its way on YouTube days later.
“I asked if anyone called 911?” said Tom Lambert, interim president of Metro. He said no one had made any calls, but he has a message for the public. “If you see something, say something.”
The EMS was not called and none of the women wanted to press assault charges. They were all given citations for fighting.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- This Day in Black History…….May 2
- Downtown Revitalization Getting National Recognition
- Introduced Ohio Right To Work Bill Already D.O.A.
- One Dead in Millvale Shooting
- WTH?! Mountain Dew Releases Racist Commercial…Then Pulls It [VIDEO]
- BREAKING!: 3 More People In Custody In Boston Bombings
- High School Student Charged With Felony Over Science Experiment?