HIDE YA KIDS!!!!!!
A 41-year-old Robbinsdale Cooper High School hall monitor and football team staffer was charged Tuesday with sexually assaulting a 17-year-old student after the girl’s father walked in on them in her bedroom.
Tajreed Rich, of Minneapolis, was charged with felony third-degree criminal sexual conduct. If convicted, he faces a maximum penalty of 15 years imprisonment and up to $30,000 in fines with conditional release.
Rich began his employment with the school district in 2010 and served as a hall monitor who ensures students make it to class. He was also a member of the school’s football staff and provided counseling to students. Rich told police he had previously counseled the girl about past relationships with male students.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- New Poll Shows Some Americans Foolishly Blame Welfare For Poverty
- Cincinnati Police Arrest 20 in Crime Sweep
- Want Some Dance Moves With Your Pizza? Check This Out!
- Say What? Daycare Worker Fired For Being Unmarried And Pregnant!
- Train Derails in Norwood, Wipes Out Power in Neighborhood
- Bengals Player in Court Today, Faces Assault Charges