Attorneys for Ariel Castro, the Cleveland man accused of holding Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, and Michelle Knight captive in his home for nearly decade, entered a not guilty plea for their client Wednesday morning.
A pre-trial is scheduled for June 19 at 9 a.m.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- New Poll Shows Some Americans Foolishly Blame Welfare For Poverty
- Cincinnati Police Arrest 20 in Crime Sweep
- Want Some Dance Moves With Your Pizza? Check This Out!
- Say What? Daycare Worker Fired For Being Unmarried And Pregnant!
- Train Derails in Norwood, Wipes Out Power in Neighborhood
- Bengals Player in Court Today, Faces Assault Charges