Drawing on her knowledge of the periodic table, Jessica Lee’s parting words of wisdom — published under her photo in the Garfield High School yearbook — appear to be a nerdy recitation of elements. But wait. Look a little closer, and you’ll see a coded message inspired by the lyrical stylings of none other than the Notorious B.I.G.:
“Flourine uranium carbon potassium bismuth technetiumhelium sulfur germanium thulium oxygen neon yttrium”
Which, in case you were wondering, is Biggie-speak for:
(F) flourine (U) uranium (C) carbon (K) potassium (Bi) bismuth (Tc) technetium (He) helium (S) sulfur (Ge) germanium (Tm) thulium (O) oxygen (Ne) neon (Y) yttrium.
LOL kids these days!
To see the actual photo Click Here
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- 1230 The Buzz at Juneteenth
- Riverfront Restaurant Condemned Due To Safety Issues
- City to Move Forward with Parking Operations Lease
- As The Streetcar Project Begins, Questions Still Rise
- Technology Isn’t Your Friend, But It Can Be
- Picture Of Wendy’s Employee Caught Eating From Frosty Dispenser Goes Viral
- Detroit Stops Paying Billions in Debt to Avoid Bankruptcy