Nelson Mandela’s condition is quickly deteriorating. Earlier in the week, Mandela was listed in critical condition over a recurring lung infection, and has reportedly been placed on life support. Five “highly-placed ” sources “close to the family” told The Citizen newspaper of the anti-Apartheid leader’s status, which has yet to be updated publicly. “He is on a ventilation life support and his kidney function is very low. He is critical, but has a entire team of doctors, from a cardiac specialist, pulmonary specialist, kidney specialist and a main consultant looking after him,” a source said.
To read the rest Click Here
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- 10 Fun Facts About Michael Jackson
- Miley Cyrus, Stop Disrespecting What ‘Feels Black’
- Man Critically Injured After Saving Niece From Falling Tree
- Prosecution to Unveil Mystery Witness in George Zimmerman Trial Today
- Al Sharpton: Paula Deen Shouldn’t Be Judged On Past Statements [VIDEO]
- Hidden Camera Records Savage Attack on NJ Mother
- Don West: Zimmerman’s Attorney Opens Trial With A Knock-Knock Joke [VIDEO]