Police were calling the shooting a double homicide.
Officers found Chavonne Brown and her son Sterling Sims around 2:30 a.m. inside a three-flat brick apartment in the 5300 block of South Winchester Avenue. An 11-year-old boy inside the house at the time had called police and his grandmother, saying his mom and brother had been shot.
Police were releasing few details of the shooting, including information about any possible suspects.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Michael Jackson’s Son Gives Us Another Reason To Dispise Conrad Murray
- Rachel Jeantel: Trayvon Martin’s Friend Offers Riveting Testimony [VIDEO]
- Ohio Traffic Camera Ban Gets Green Light by General Assembly
- Second Kennedy Heights Shooting in Two Weeks
- Another Top City Official Bolts for Detroit
- Ohio House Gives Green Light To Traffic Camera Ban
- Paula Deen Dropped By Wal-Mart After ‘Today’ Tears