TAMPA, Fla. (AP) – A Tampa man has been charged with animal cruelty after police say he strangled a family dog, then cut up its body parts and stored it in the freezer for future meals.
A police statement says 25-year-old Elliot Huggins was arrested Friday morning on the animal cruelty charge. It was not immediately clear if he has an attorney and there wasn’t a working phone number listed for Huggins.
Police say once Huggins strangled the young dog, he cut it up into quarters and stored it in the freezer for future meals. A family member called police late Thursday and when officers arrived, they found the dog’s ribs cooked in a pot on the stove. The dog’s head was in the garbage.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- No Charges Filed For LaSalle H.S. Shooter
- The Search is ON: Who Will Replace James Craig?
- Reds Pitcher Throws Second Career No-Hitter
- Turn Off Reality TV And Tune In To Your Reality: An Attack On Your Voting Rights
- George Zimmerman Trial: What Is A Speaking Objection?
- Paula Deen Reported Offered Gig As Porn Rep