Have you signed this petition?
Petition Urging Civil Rights Prosecution Of George Zimmerman Needs More Signatures
In addition to the widely-circulated NAACP petition of the same nature, there is also a Change.org petition currently seeking signatures to support the prosecution of acquitted child murderer George Zimmerman on Civil Rights charges by the Obama Administration.
While the Change.or petition has currently garnered a little under 30,000 signatures to date, a total of 100,000 signatures are needed to get the attention of the administration.
For more information about this petition and to sign it, CLICK HERE.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Boxing Olympian Calls Zimmerman Verdict ‘Slap In The Face,’ Will No Longer Rep U.S. Flag
- George Zimmerman Accused Of Child Molestation Of Family Member
- 12 Years A Slave(Starring Chiwetel Ejiofor & Brad Pitt) Movie Trailer
- Former White House Adviser Van Jones Tweets MLK in Hoodie
- Soledad O’Brien Goes From CNN to CEO
- #JusticeForTrayvonMartin: Stevie Wonder Boycotts Florida [VIDEO]