Rollingstone Magazine has released it’s cover for the upcoming August issue and a lot of people are upset. The cover story ususally features some of our favorite celebrities or artist but this time it features Boston bomber suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
Many think that Rollingstone is “glorifying & glamorizing terrorism” by putting Tsarnaev on the cover. But some see no harm no foul. Reactions to the cover have been pouring in on our Facebook page. One follower stated,
“… freedom of speech. if a person does not like it.. do not buy it.”
Another follower looked at it from a different angle saying,
“This is rewarding him. Putting him on the cover of a popular magazine. Wtf.”
What do you think? Is Rollingstone Magazine glamorizing terrorism or journalism? Take our poll below!
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Boxing Olympian Calls Zimmerman Verdict ‘Slap In The Face,’ Will No Longer Rep U.S. Flag
- George Zimmerman Accused Of Child Molestation Of Family Member
- 12 Years A Slave(Starring Chiwetel Ejiofor & Brad Pitt) Movie Trailer
- Former White House Adviser Van Jones Tweets MLK in Hoodie
- Soledad O’Brien Goes From CNN to CEO
- #JusticeForTrayvonMartin: Stevie Wonder Boycotts Florida [VIDEO]