A suburban Chicago man is charged with murdering his wife after she asked for a divorce and refused to have sex with him “one last time.”
Police say Kurtis Worley of suburban Addison killed his 39-year-old wife, Martha, around 3 a.m. Friday, and stabbed his 15-year-old stepson, who tried to intervene, CBS Chicago reports.
On Monday, Worley, 33, was charged with first degree murder and aggravated domestic battery and ordered held on $3 million bond Monday morning. According to prosecutors, Worley also gave police a full, taped confession.
Prosecutors say Worley was distraught after his wife asked for a divorce and then requested she have sex with him. After she refused, prosecutors say Worley beat his wife and stabbed her in the head with a knife while she was sleeping.
Worley is also accused of stabbing his 15-year-old stepson in the neck who heard his mother screaming and came to the couple’s room.
Police say Worley was drunk and tried to kill himself after the attack by cutting his wrists and neck.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Unmarried And Single In America By The Numbers
- Detroit Father Of 24 Children Found Dead In Building
- N.C. Sterilization Victims To Receive $10 Million In Compensation
- Toronto Police Officers Shoot & Kill 18 Year Old Carrying A Knife On A Streetcar (Tazed & Shot 9 Times)
- Detroit Pigs Popped For Robbing People At Gun Point On Tape! [Video]
- New Evidence Suggests White Mom Sherry West Lied About Black Boys Allegedly Killing Infant Son!
- Sanford, FL PD Snatch Innocent Black Man Out Of His Car At Gunpoint