Authorities say a 12-year-old boy used a BB gun to rob a 10-year-old who was running a lemonade stand in western Pennsylvania.
Johnstown Sgt. Patrick Goggin says the 12-year-old approached the stand Monday with what appeared to be a handgun in his pocket and threatened the younger boy. Goggin says the boys “got into a wrestling match over the money box” before the older boy took $30 and ran away.
Three other children chased the boy home and helped police track him down. That’s when police determined the boy had a BB gun.
Police aren’t identifying the suspect because he’ll be charged in juvenile court where most cases remain confidential.
Johnstown is about 60 miles east of Pittsburgh.
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Chris Hayes: ‘White People Have No Clue How To Solve Problems In White Community’ [VIDEO]
- Houston Rockets Terrence Jones Arrested For Stomping On Homeless Man’s Leg
- Fla. Gov. Demands Apology From Rev. Jesse Jackson Over ‘Selma’ Comments
- Can Jesus Intervene? GOP Reaches Out To Black People Of Faith
- George Zimmerman Busted For Speeding In Texas, Gun In Car [VIDEO]
- Rapper “Twan Gotti” Gets Himself Locked For A Cold Case Murder After He Snitched On Himself In A Rap Song!
- Teacher Accused of Student Sexual Relations Currently Free on Bond