Michael Jordan’s daughter Jasmine is officially out of the closet!
The 20-year-old junior at Syracuse University confirmed that the woman in her recent social media posts is indeed her girlfriend.
“Until Love, Trust, Honesty, Repost, Loyalty, Commitment, Genuine, Happiness and other characteristics or aspects I want in a relationship is defined by one gender then and only then will I discuss my sexual preference,” the sports management major wrote on her Instagram account.
According to Media Take Out, Jamsime’s love interest has been identified as former Syracuse basketball guard Carmen Tyson-Thomas. Since the site broke the story, Jasmine’s love life has been receiving a lot of media attention, but the NBA legend’s youngest child said she not “bothered” by the claims.
“MTO has struck again! Lol but just like the last time, I’m chillin and not bothered,” she wrote.”Negativity go to the left and take a seat.”
She added, “No time for that! Everyone have an amazing day!”
We are glad to see such a young lady standing in her truth with confidence and grace. You go, Jasmine!
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- Local Black Fireman Wins Settlement from Discriminatory Lawsuit
- Judge Strikes Down Another Challenge to City Parking Lease Deal
- Mother Of 1-Year-Old Boy Shot In Brooklyn Speaks
- Makeda Pennycooke: Black Pastor Requests ‘Only White People’ Greet Church Visitors [VIDEO]
- Cincinnati Voters to Decide The Future of The Pension Plan
- Sheryl Underwood Apologizes For Nappy Hair Comment: ‘I’m Going To Talk To God & Change The Way I Articulate Things’
- Cincinnati’s Parking Lease Goes to Court……Again