Christina Aguilera was arrested early this morning in West Hollywood for public intoxication. Her new boyfriend Matthew Rutler was also arrested for driving under the influence, according to TMZ.
Law enforcement sources say Aguilera, listed at 5’2″ and 100 pounds, appeared to be “extremely intoxicated” and was “unable to take care of herself.” Get more details here.
This is the latest in a string of incidents involving the singer who, friends and family say, is “spiraling.”
- Farrakhan Praises Scientology And Quaddafi, Bashes Rihanna
- Forget The Oscars, Focus On Creativity
- Texas State Offers “Whites Only” Scholarship
- Dancing With The Stars Cast Announced
- Qaddafi, Protestors Battle On As Libya Nears Civil War