The Grammy-award winning gospel singing sister duo candidly spoke with Praise DC about walking the controversial fine line of being gospel artists that can successfully crossover into the secular mainstream but still be effective of delivering God’s word.
- Todd Bridges Speaks on Charlie Sheen’s Public Ordeal
- NBA Player Kevin Garnett’s Wife Confronts His Jumpoff
- 50 Cent Sparks Outrage With Japan Tsunami Tweets
- Anchor: “I’m Glad Japan Quake Toll Was Greater Than Economic Toll”
- Brooklyn Teen Searching For Mom Tells Story To Oprah Network