Fire fighters were called overnight to the home of Bengals’ defensive end Antwan Odom for a severe fire alert that has ultimately destroyed the pro-athlete’s Mason, Ohio property. Upon their arrival and the fire’s outbreak around 2:00AM this morning, flames were reportedly shooting from the roof causing it to then collapse into the first level of the home located inside the Heritage Club sub division.
Fortunately, there have not been any reported injuries. The entire family was out of town during the incident, but the luxury property has been deemed a total loss according to Mason Fire Chief John Moore.
For more on the news, visit the link below.
- Raphael Saadiq Performs the Hits
- Eva Longoria’s Hot Night Out
- Meet the New Bachelorette
- In Studio Jam featuring Raphael Saadiq
- Soledad O’Brien Checks In From Japan