L-Boogie has made quite the return to the stage. In fact, Ms. Lauryn Hill is making it a family affair.
Check out this exclusive live video clip featuring Lauryn Hill’s son rapping and dancing “the Dougie” at the Aloha Tower Waterfront in Honolulu, Hawaii. This was just a few moments after she introduced all of her kids, except Zion, who was sleeping at the time.
She’s starting them early we see. Clearly, she’s given birth to quite a few little stars in the making. Music is in the bloodline from beginning to end.
- Have You Ever Been Kidnapped By Your Kids?
- Detroit To Shrink City As Population Decreases
- Celebrity Hairstylist Dariel Pulliam Reportedly Dies
- Black Market “Loosies” Cigarette Economy Is Booming In New York
- Cops Say School Janitor Is Hitler Loving, Gun Packing KKK Member